MoAners United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoAners United

For those of us who remember, that, and we just need a forum for RP Games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Count
Dementia
Dementia

WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and Empty
PostSubject: WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and   WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm thinking of continuing my old WFRP campaign from years back. Old players and new are welcome though I want to keep the game small. I shall provide humourous illustrations of the happening in the campaign. I'll take at least 2 more players in addition to Kaeam and Raist, who I imagine will be rejoining this epic adventure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ziadan
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion
Ziadan

PostSubject: Re: WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and   WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 pm

I still have my old elven crossbowman Mathsidil around.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zegovia.deviantart.com/
Kaeam
Dementia
Dementia
Kaeam

PostSubject: Re: WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and   WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:51 pm

I guess that I must reroll my character as I have misplaced Dieter's character sheet. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and   WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WFRP-Spires of Altdorf-The glorious return of Dieter Bach and
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoAners United :: Get your game on... :: OOC Area-
Jump to: