MoAners United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoAners United

For those of us who remember, that, and we just need a forum for RP Games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor: Zombie Nation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

Survivor: Zombie Nation Empty
PostSubject: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:13 pm

If you can't tell by the title what kind of RP this is going to be, you're too stupid to be in it and should go away now.

This here is obviously just so we can talk outside the game. Ask the necessary questions. Making all new characters for this, so anyone is welcome to join, at any time.

This is going to be played like Zombiepocalypse was played in BMoA. However, few requirements 'fore you make your character.

1. Most importantly, you cannot control another person's character without their permission.

2. No god-moding. If you put your character in a situation they couldn't possibly get out of on their own, guess what? Unless someone comes to help, you just killed your character. They can't magically become Rambo and come out unscathed.

3. You can make more than one character, if you like, but specify if they aren't NPCs others can't control in here. No halfway point. Either everyone can control them or they can't. By default, it will be assumed other characters mentioned outside of your main one is an NPC.

4. When in doubt about something, come here and ask before posting. Because if you don't and assume wrong, you could confuse everyone.

5. Finally, if there's something that all the characters should be aware of without being told, be sure to include it in either an in-game post or here. For example, the color of your characters' hair, eyes, etc.; any visible makrs; the number of stories in a building they are hiding in; how many a car they're all getting into can seat; and other information like that.

That's all for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:21 pm

I'm in. Character's name is Tabitha....and I shall be on the red team. When does Jeff Probst turn up?
Back to top Go down
https://moaunited.forumotion.com
Salazar
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Salazar

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:26 pm

I have no idea what you just said

But I'm in too of course
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Ha ha, Sal is so clueless. Tabitha, huh? I shall not be the only girl? AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Pojo
Dementia
Dementia
Pojo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:45 pm

I'll be Crimples, a guy who's gone crazy, a pharmacist who survived by grabbing all the medecine and ran. The adrenaline shots came in handy. But there's side-effects, any player may control him. He has red hair and blue eyes. His skin is white as snow and he's got a big bag and a medickit on his back. He also has a weapon so far, a
steeltipped broom that he grabbed on the run.
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:50 pm

There.

Happy?
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Yes, very. Also, that last line makes me want to have Zarita shoot at her. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:10 am

then it's going to be a short game for me
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:40 am

Ha ha ha ha, she didn't shoot her. She shot past her.
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:34 pm

I need to know what sort of truck we are in. I assumed single cab with a flatbed. I got into the bed of the truck, so not actually IN the truck.
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Wow, so slow. I just realized whose diaries those are. I think, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:31 pm

yay! congrats Sao, you have gained a level! you get +1 intuition!

not your character....you personally Razz
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Yay, go me! I suspected something earlier, but that last post is when it hit me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Zombie Nation   Survivor: Zombie Nation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Zombie Nation
Page 1 of 1