MoAners United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoAners United

For those of us who remember, that, and we just need a forum for RP Games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's On Your Mind Right Now

Go down 
+5
Pojo
Saotoshi
kist
Monkey King
Salazar
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nabaxo
Dementia
Dementia

What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Haha, you don't remember me? Razz
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:39 am

NOPE! Not at all! Very Happy

Yay, more posts! I should maybe see if I can get on here from my phone. Also, visiting Jo's place for the first time in a little over 12 hours! So excited!
Back to top Go down
Ziadan
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion
Ziadan

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 am

Dang, the green Monster energy drink is suprisingly good.... so fruity and tasty.... so Yeah.... no sleep for me this night.... Rolling Eyes

Monkey King wrote:
no idea, and also I see Point of View....but I dont think thats what you meant by PoV.

I was refering to Pirates of Vojmearth... im rather found of that setting, close to my heart you would say. But i do have another type of rpg in mind.
Back to top Go down
http://zegovia.deviantart.com/
Salazar
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Salazar

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:54 am

Saotoshi wrote:
NOPE! Not at all! Very Happy

Yay, more posts! I should maybe see if I can get on here from my phone. Also, visiting Jo's place for the first time in a little over 12 hours! So excited!

Tell Jo I say hello!

Also, man, I woke up with such a sore throat today

I will have to sooth it with lots and lots of video games (that's what cures sickness, right?)
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 am

Yes, Sal, that is EXACTLY what cures sickness. And I will be sure to tell her.

I was supposed to go to the gym this morning since I am now packing an overnight bag then running to the store to see if I find a better dress than what I own for Jo's Christmas party, followed by getting the oil changed in my car before continuing on to Jo's. However, sleep sounded a lot more appealing. So I didn't go. And instead slept the morning away.

I think I'm rather bad at this. -_-
Back to top Go down
Salazar
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Salazar

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Oh my god Sao you're terrible

I think in your past life you were a bear, and now that you aren't anymore you're trying to make up for all the hibernating you don't do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:14 pm

she could have been a bear, I know she is always so angry and grouchy at me!

Has Sao at any point looked like a brethren of Chewbacca? I'd say that's a sure bear heritage if ever I saw it...
Back to top Go down
https://moaunited.forumotion.com
Ziadan
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion
Ziadan

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 am

Of all the subjects I have had here at art school, Photography is possibly my least favourite... :/
Back to top Go down
kist
Dementia
Dementia
kist

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Well that's messed up.. I'm sure my work will get around to blocking this site sometime if I hang around here too much while at work, but for now apparently only Zia's post in the OOC forum is blocked... what the heck? I didn't even get to open it once!
Back to top Go down
Salazar
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Salazar

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Eeeee I got accept to St. Martins!

I hadn't heard anything for so long I thought they'd just tossed out my application (NOT THAT I WOULD BLAME THEM...)
Back to top Go down
kist
Dementia
Dementia
kist

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Congrats Sal!

And a $20 wireless router officially made my apartment more awesome. My xbox now not only gets reliable wifi, but can stream music from my compy. Of course, between the xbox, television, internet, new golden sun, netflix... I might actually have too many entertainment options. I have to go do dishes...
Back to top Go down
Ziadan
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion
Ziadan

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 am

ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT UNTILL XMAS BREAK!!!!! santa
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:14 pm

*sigh* I needs me a xmas break....doesn't look like it's happening this year...
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Sao wants a Christmas break. Sad

Actually, I want a vacation. From everything. Just want to sleep all day for a couple days straight.

You might be on to something with that bear-in-a-past-life theory, Sal...
Back to top Go down
Ziadan
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion
Ziadan

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:45 am

I kick so much ass.... i took a lift into town and bought giftwrap and whatnot for my Nerdy santa gift.... then i look at my watch and see only twenty minutes to go.... so i rush into the store... browse for a few moments... buy my gift.... rush to the buss station. Realise i dont have any tape... so i rush into the art supply store nearby and get some... and get back to the buss just in time for it to leave. Cool
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 am

I should get an avie.

Also, wondering if I should just cave and talk to her already. Her persistence is annoying and atm, I don't have the energy to ignore 2 people.
Back to top Go down
Pojo
Dementia
Dementia
Pojo

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 pm

I hate this thread, it takes away the necessity of all forum games Razz
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:56 pm

You think? I disagree. We don't play games in here.
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:59 pm

I agree with Sao.

In MoA United, games play us....
Back to top Go down
Pojo
Dementia
Dementia
Pojo

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:11 pm

I'd say its a way to remove thy boredom. But it's my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

I started the zombie thread for MK & Sal, at their behest, and yet neither has posted. >:[
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:11 pm

yeah yeah, I'll get there....

I had a dream last night where I was playing pool against Invy and Kyp and Sal were watching. I was losing Sad
Back to top Go down
nabaxo
Dementia
Dementia
nabaxo

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Jump forward, medium punch -> jump forward, medium punch -> cancel to quarter circle back + 2 kicks -> wait -> quarter circle forward quarter circle forward + triple kick -> RAGE
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Debating on whether or not I want ice cream. I just had some homemade tiramisu, so probably should lay off the sweets.

Handful of M&Ms doesn't count. :p
Back to top Go down
Pojo
Dementia
Dementia
Pojo

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 am

Minecraft has a MoA-castle in a public dedicated server Smile

63.223.114.62:25565
Back to top Go down
kist
Dementia
Dementia
kist

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:52 am

Bills are very annoying. I was very good this month and didn't spend much money at all and am actually coming in within budget even with Christmas presents.

HOWEVER. I was hoping to plan a vacation next month. So that's expensive. Then there's the fact that my 4 year old MP3 player seems to have a dying battery that I apparently can't replace. So I'm looking at a Zune now... any recommendations on those? I know a few people who have had one and seemed to like them, and since my apartment is now microsoft wi-fi-ed up...
Back to top Go down
Salazar
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Salazar

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:20 pm

I have one of the old discontinued models which I like a lot!

I've had it for probably 5ish years and the battery life, sound, everything, is still perfect (and I must admit it has been dropped repeatedly) It's a 30GB model

My little sister has a newer model (I think it's 60-100GB? Not sure) that her friend gave to her. I don't know how it was treated before my sister got it but the battery is shot to hell.
Back to top Go down
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:22 am

Thus far, I'm not sure I like December all that much.
Back to top Go down
kist
Dementia
Dementia
kist

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:51 am

Salazar wrote:
I have one of the old discontinued models which I like a lot!

I've had it for probably 5ish years and the battery life, sound, everything, is still perfect (and I must admit it has been dropped repeatedly) It's a 30GB model

My little sister has a newer model (I think it's 60-100GB? Not sure) that her friend gave to her. I don't know how it was treated before my sister got it but the battery is shot to hell.

Seems like the battery is the thing to die on everything. I just had to replace my phone battery too.
Back to top Go down
Salazar
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Salazar

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:02 pm

I had to replace my last phone because of battery troubles too

And the battery in my laptop is less than worthless, it only lasts about 40 minutes off a charger... I'm pretty sure it was better than that when I got it...
Back to top Go down
Count
Dementia
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:23 pm

I want beer.
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:22 pm

I wouldnt mind his beer either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now   What's On Your Mind Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's On Your Mind Right Now
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoAners United :: Home is where.... :: General-
Jump to: