MoAners United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoAners United

For those of us who remember, that, and we just need a forum for RP Games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill TPBM!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pojo
Dementia
Dementia
Pojo

Kill TPBM! Empty
PostSubject: Kill TPBM!   Kill TPBM! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Write a creative way to kill the person below you. And avoid being killed.

Nobody was expecting anything, so I dug a whole for the person below me, and waited in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

Kill TPBM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill TPBM!   Kill TPBM! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:49 pm

I laugh to myself inwardly as I watch from a nearby tree at the person's hole he has dug. Foolish man being! I see TPBM and aim my crossbow at them and fire a bolt at them.
Back to top Go down
https://moaunited.forumotion.com
Saotoshi
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion

Kill TPBM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill TPBM!   Kill TPBM! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:49 am

Luckily, I notice Anni has untied my shoes in an attempt to steal them and bend to tie them so the bolt flies overhead. I then press the detonator button for the bomb situated underneath the person below me.
Back to top Go down
Ziadan
Fregoli Delusion
Fregoli Delusion
Ziadan

Kill TPBM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill TPBM!   Kill TPBM! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:11 am

The bomb hisses and fisses before going silent, with me holding a blue wire in my left hand and pliers in my other. I then take my phone and call 0345-555-NINJA and send ninjas on TPBM that attack him while hes/she is in the bathroom!!
Back to top Go down
http://zegovia.deviantart.com/
Pojo
Dementia
Dementia
Pojo

Kill TPBM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill TPBM!   Kill TPBM! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:44 am

The ninjas enter the room as silently as shadows and I don't even notice them. They fall to the ground since the stench in unfathomable for anyone else but myself. I pull my pants up and leave the bathroom, stepping over dead ninjas.

I then realize that the world is a zombie apocalypse and fly away with a helicopter, leaving my survivor buddy TPBM behind, trapped in an elevator with zombies everywhere
Back to top Go down
Monkey King
Meglomaniac
Monkey King

Kill TPBM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill TPBM!   Kill TPBM! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:07 pm

I exit the lift and as the lift stops, so does the horrid elevator music. I look around and notice that with the end of the music, people are returning back to normal. I pull ear plugs out of my ears, who knew elevator music was that bad?!

I push the button which fires a homing missile at the person below me.
Back to top Go down
https://moaunited.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kill TPBM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill TPBM!   Kill TPBM! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill TPBM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoAners United :: Get your game on... :: Forum Games-
Jump to: