MoAners United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoAners United

For those of us who remember, that, and we just need a forum for RP Games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lottel
Dementia
Dementia
Lottel

Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread)   Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:23 pm

I've been in the mood for a game for a while, friends. And I've got what I believe to be a fun idea.
The game is Clue. A good old fashioned murder mystery.

Characters:
Wayne Boddy- Wealthy business man with a rumored past of dirty dealings. Owns Boddy Corp. Charming man but incredibly self-centered. Total playboy.
James Hadsworth- Boddy's butler for 25 years. He's seen it all and has been an unsung hero at Boddy's parties, making sure nothing runs amuck. Stickler for the rules. Wears an eyepatch thanks to an old war wound but his sharp eyes never miss a thing.
Professor Arthur Plum- Boddy's nerdy, soft-spoken partner and childhood friend. Smart man. Designs most of what Boddy Corp puts out. His wife has filed papers for divorce.
Henry Mustard- British explorer. Just recently returned from Africa big game hunting. Was dishonorably discharged from the army for unknown reasons.
Ms. Elizabeth Peacock- Formerly Mrs. Peacock. Last husband died under mysterious circumstances and his estate is running dry. Rumor has it she used to date Boddy back in her heyday.
Ms. Sarah Scarlet-American movie star, Last movie was a flop and she's currently looking for her next work. Last Sunday's paper had a photo of Scarlet and Boddy together in a car. But that's all the information the paper had.
Timothy Green-Founder of Greenworks. Ruthless but charming businessman. Personal AND business rival of Boddy. His company is currently doing a bit less well than Boddy Corp and Boddy won't let him forget it.
Francisco Blanc-Up and coming Spanish businessman. Newcomer to the stage and being hailed as "The Next Wayne Boddy"

Setting: It's Boddy's 45th birthday and he is celebrating by inviting you all to his private yacht for a trip to New York. Trip should take 8 days and all the while you will be fed gourmet meals and treated to the finest luxuries.

Goal:
Everyone: Find out who the killer is before you make it to America where they can escape. Or stop them from killing again.
Killer: Get away with murder. Destroy evidence or kill if you have to.

Will need a Plum, Mustard, Peacock, Scarket, Green, and Blanc. Can add more if need be. Sign up anonymously and PM me with who you are so I can get a hold of you. I will let you know if you are the killer or not and will give out additional information on each person.
Back to top Go down
Timothy_Green
Dementia
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread)   Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm in ^^
Back to top Go down
Professor_Arthur_Plum
Dementia
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread)   Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 am

Plum, reporting in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread)   Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Get a Clue? (It's an Interest Thread)
Page 1 of 1